Thread: Correcting VE table

Correcting VE table

Is there an easy way for correcting my VE table.Right now iam doing
    caculations for each spot and its over a 100.

Senior Tuner
    More info would be helpful, like your vehicle and mods. But to directly answer your question, yes it is fine to exceed 100% in the LS1 VE Tables. The number is irrelevant, so long as the fuel and timing is correct.

Advanced Tuner
    It should be very easy. Copy the entire histogram table for AFR error, then right click the VE table and select Paste Special Multiply By %. I beleive that is what you want.

Open the help file and search for Speed Density. There is a tutorial that explains it.

I dident explain to clear but i need to right click and paste,but some are off
    by 1% to 10%.If i did enter a % number they all would go up by that number.Iam doing each cell now because they are all different.
    Last edited by dc96819; 08-03-2006 at 01:10 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    It will do that for you. When you paste special Multiply By % it will multiply each cell by the % in the corresponding cell from the Histogram. You don't enter a % value, it comes from the Histogram. That's why you need to copy the entire Histogram and paste it (special) into the VE.

For instance, if cell 1 in the Histogram is 3, and cell 2 is a 7, when you paste special it will multiply cell 1 in the VE by 3 and cell 2 by 7.

Try it! You'll like it!

thats pretty neat,ill save a few hours
    thanks

Tuner
    I have some spreadsheets I use... if you want them let me know.

I know alot of guys use the Paste Special feature but there are times I would rather go through the spreadsheet to hand manipulate some data. The other benefit of the spreadsheet is that I have it generate the secondary VE table when needed.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Tim05GTO
    I have some spreadsheets I use... if you want them let me know.

I know alot of guys use the Paste Special feature but there are times I would rather go through the spreadsheet to hand manipulate some data. The other benefit of the spreadsheet is that I have it generate the secondary VE table when needed.

Tim
    Ok,might be handy
    thanks

Tuner
    Here are the files... I made these for my personal use. Some may find them useless but for me there are times when they come in very handy, particularly the MAF sheets.

Tim
    Last edited by Tim05GTO; 08-04-2006 at 01:42 PM.