Thread: How do I stop the reduced power mode message on my DIC? E40/Dominator Hyrbid

How do I stop the reduced power mode message on my DIC? E40/Dominator Hyrbid

I've taken almost all control from the e40. The e40 still controls the DIC, a/c, trans, evap (I know, I'm a hippy), etc. I've maxed out all of the p0068 tables within HPT and set any DTCs for subsystems that I'm not controlling with the e40 to no error reported and unchecked the SES box. P0101, 0106, 0121 min temp is set to 493. BCM is still in the car if that matters. TIA
    Last edited by angrygoat; 06-22-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    Joe
    2006 M6 GTO
    APS TT
    10.76@131

"The goal of tuning is for the tune to run well enough you dont need any corrective mechanisms"

Have you pulled any codes....need an idea as to where the REP may be origininating from.

Make sure the codes have not bee no reproted. By the way, no reprting the DTC will not disable the REP function....just won't show it.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Evening, Ed. Are you saying the codes should NOT be set to no error reported? The engine is being controlled by the Dominator. I just want the REP/Safety Mode message on the DIC to go away. For some strange reason, I have an intermittent coolant sensor range code and fan 1 and 2 codes (no longer controlled by the e40, just haven't turned these codes off yet).

-Joe
    Joe
    2006 M6 GTO
    APS TT
    10.76@131

"The goal of tuning is for the tune to run well enough you dont need any corrective mechanisms"