Thread: 2018 ZL1 A10 tune

Tuner in Training

2018 ZL1 A10 tune

Hello guys, did some one tune one of this?? can we read the ECM with the HP Tuners?? some guys says the we need to send the PCM to HP TUNERS to get this unencryptyed??

any help will be good.

thanks

PD: this transmission can be tune to or not yet?

Send TCM to get unlocked... pull tune first though...

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

you can program the ecm no problem and dont need to touch the tcm on a bolt on car to make good power. I can even firm up the trans by messing with virtual torque and make it have better throttle response faster shifts then stock. Just setting the min spark table higher will make it have much better shifts on all of these late model cars and trucks running the e92
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1z350 View Post
    you can program the ecm no problem and dont need to touch the tcm on a bolt on car to make good power. I can even firm up the trans by messing with virtual torque and make it have better throttle response faster shifts then stock. Just setting the min spark table higher will make it have much better shifts on all of these late model cars and trucks running the e92
    So you say the I dont need to get the TCM unlock to get more power?? did you try this ??? I just want to add Catless headers and CAI. But i hear many people talking about the TCM, if the dont unlock they will NOT get more power......

we use 97oct here.... is close to 93oct from US.