Thread: Issue with tune anyone else experiencing the same?

Issue with tune anyone else experiencing the same?

I have a 2015 Mustang GT with Holley Intake Manifold,GT350TB and JLT cold air intake. The IMRC are no longer on the intake due to swapping for the Holley. I have copied a manual GT Performance Pack 3 tune, copied over the torque, spark, and driver demand tables and all Speed Density and Electronic throttle settings. I had to disable MP 1-13 and just run 14-25 car runs great at low loads but in 4th gear starting at 2,000rpm and hitting a load of ,45-75 the car will break up and I can etc errors and I hear a whistle noise coming from intake. the TB settings came from a stock GT350TB off the performance back tune and I don't see any other errors only when that load and making a pull in 4th. I copied over the OP valve timing from known good file I logged from a previous tune that was on the vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune file and datalog.

Include in the log, warmed up idle and strong pull to redline if possible.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Quote Originally Posted by 15PSI View Post
    Include in the log, warmed up idle and strong pull to redline if possible.
    Idle is erratic at times trying to figure out what is best for ETC idle angle I tried the GT350 settings and the stock settings with 20% reduction. I will attach the log when I get back to my PC this afternoon.Thanks guys!

Here is a log i still haven't figured out the idle it will idle up to about 12 to 1400 then drop down sometimes stalls when coming to a stop but I'm more worried about trying to figure out how to fix the part throttle issue mid to .70 load. I was told to increase the ETC PR Filtering under the Electronic Thorttle tab i played with it and it didn't seem to help. here is the attached log and tune file.wot 10 test added etc pr 50 percent log.hplwot 10 test added etc pr 50 percent.hpt issue starts around 17:16 mark