Thread: Help reading or whipple stage two auto tune needed

Help reading or whipple stage two auto tune needed

I just helped a buddy swap his 2015 GT PP MT82 car to a 6r80. I got whipple to send me a new tune for an auto and we got the car up and running. Everything seems to be working ok but the oil pressure gauge will not work because the car is a performance pack car and the sensor type needs to be changed. For some reason the setting in the flare tool will not work now and I cannot get the HP tuners to read the whipple tune. The drop downs for OS are blank and I am not sure which one to select. If any of you could walk me through how to read the stock whipple tune it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have a stock whipple auto tune for a stage two car that would be great as well. I am also trying to determine if it is safe to run the whipple tune with a circle d 258 2c stall as well.

Thanks,
    Ken

Swap the AT switch type sensor to MT transducer sensor - problem solved.

I was able to finally read the tune and modify it. I am not sure what needs to be modified in the transmission for the stall though. I also had issues getting the flare tool to work so I couldn’t remove the whipple nannies that are in there.