Thread: Anybody know where Steve @ 6L80etuning.com is?

Advanced Tuner

Anybody know where Steve @ 6L80etuning.com is?

Been trying to sign on to the site to no avail, no luck getting a hold of Steve either.

Anybody? Thanks

No idea, but I haven't gone on the site in a while now.

I signed up for that site years ago and was looking for detailed information about specific torque management parameters and their functions , I was told "I usually don't touch those"
    Huge waste of money. There's nothing on there you won't find on here IMHO.

Advanced Tuner
    Steve said he's been having problems with the site. Try to contact through email.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by VodeAn View Post

I signed up for that site years ago and was looking for detailed information about specific torque management parameters and their functions , I was told "I usually don't touch those"
    I was looking for some information on tuning built transmissions and tuning the oncoming presets & such to make the shifts smooth with the additional clutches.

Quote Originally Posted by h2.4 View Post
    Steve said he's been having problems with the site. Try to contact through email.
    Anybody got a good email for him? The one I tried didn't work. Is this the same Steve from Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by VodeAn View Post

I was just going to sign up today. Good to know. I'll keep searching on here for my information