Thread: 2014 ford 5.0 swap with frpp 90mm tb and boss 302 intake 4inch custom maf housing

Potential Tuner

2014 ford 5.0 swap with frpp 90mm tb and boss 302 intake 4inch custom maf housing

does any one have a file for this throttle body I'm pulling my hair out trying to get it to work. fires up idles good the min you touch the gas it takes off to 3000 rpm and is stuck there till you shut the car off. part number of tb is m-9926-m5090. vehicle has a ron francies wiring kit for the coyote engine. also the computer in the vehicle is a cooperhead. any help would be so great.

Log the car and post it along with your cal.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner
    I used to. I tried 435 different ways to make the TB work how I wanted, so maybe something else is off in your calibration. itll start run and drive with stock data in there iirc and I had some random shots in the dark at how to make it work and it always drove "ok" and no issues like youre having. I have a file with almost exactly what you are asking but I don't remember which one is the best (I was using ETC error to make adjustments to fix surge at part throttle) and I think my CAI was 4.5". I don't want to send the wrong file lol.

I'm happy to share what I remember working for me but id like to see where youre at first.

Ive since gone turbo, then back to n/a with a cj/mono setup so I don't remember where I left off with the boss/90

I think it's mechanical issue.