Thread: Some Info on AE

Question Some Info on AE

I'm looking for some info on AE and DE. Maybe an article or something? I think I need to mess with it, and now that I finally have some things figured out, I'm thinking that some of my problems are found in these tables. I've attached a scan and a screenshot of the tables i'm referring to, for reference.

Seems I don't understand enough about it, to understand the info in the help file. What effect does each parameter have?

I think that my afr drops way too far when I hit the gas on the highway for passing, as an example, and due to the larger injectors, is killing my fuel mileage and driveability. This also seems to be the only time I get a crapload of KR.

I appreciate any info supplied!

xon
    All Motor 2001 GA GT1

if you're looking at the area near frame #4940, i doubt that is AE related. AE is used to cover lean spots during positive throttle transients. It only lasts a short period.

It looks like your MAF table needs tweaking downwards or you have the injector flow rate set too small at low vacuum (high MAP).

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

dayday
    Any additional info on the DE side of things.

When I let off to 0%tps on the highway and going over 2300rpms, my rpms will fall slowly for @200rpms and then fall instantly about 600-800 rpms and the wideband will flash 19.xx. It stays like this while it drops another couple hundered rpms and then it will bounce back up a few hundred rpms and be fine.