Thread: 2010 camaro 6.2 torque management advance, where is this?

Tuner in Training

2010 camaro 6.2 torque management advance, where is this?

2010 camaro system running crate 6.2 with 4l60 swapped in a chevelle.

Trying to tune the car on a dyno. Keep getting torque management advance that seems to be pulling timing. It can pull 1-10 degrees and anywhere in the 2-5 range that Im testing. look at the attached log towards the end. That time it pulled just over 9 degrees as I got into it. During the run it is pulling timing. So where is the table that is telling it to pull this timing and how do I disable it?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    no one? Am I not explaining it right or no one has any idea?

Tuning Addict
    It only does it when you first stomp it - that's "typically" transmission related... Put the abuse mode values back to stock and then multiply the trans torque management tables by .2... See if that takes care of it...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    It only does it when you first stomp it - that's "typically" transmission related... Put the abuse mode values back to stock and then multiply the trans torque management tables by .2... See if that takes care of it...
    It happens when I get on it and during the run. It can just pull less but doesnt always pull less during the run.

Set all the TM back to the stock file I had for this car. Still does it.
    Are you saying to multiply these tables by .2? If so no change, still does it. Abuse tables back to stock.
    Attached Images Attached Images