Thread: LS Swap and Electric Fans

Tuner in Training

LS Swap and Fuel Pump Problems

I fixed my fan issue, but now I have another It was a bad wire in harness from pin# 42. I'm not sure in fixing the fans if I caused another problem, but now my fuel pump won't kick on. Long story, but when I was monkeying around to put relay back in for fuel pump - I hit the power lead to the chassis and it blew the fuse and I replaced it. But, it doesn't kick on. I am getting power to the relay from the key and getting power to relay from battery and I hear the relay click when I turn the key on. The car has an external (for lack of better words) relay for the fuel pump itself. But, it isn't sending a signal from the relay to the power wire of the pump. I can jump the relay and the pump comes on, so it isn't fried. I try to turn the fuel pump on manually through HPT and I hear the relay click, but the pump doesn't come on. The car starts and runs fine when I bypass the relay from the battery. Again, thanks for all of the help. I was stoked to have the fans fixed - but now am in a heap more of trouble.
    Last edited by SCZ28; 03-07-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    2000 Camaro Z28, 370 ci, Procharger D1SC, 10.20 @ 137 mph tuned on E85.