Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of tuning ability 2.0L LSJ

Tuner in Training
    i just did this and never even gave it a second thought. for 60lb injectors just put 63.49 all the way across and build a histogram to log ltft and maf hz and alter the maf airflow vs frequency table till your fuel trims are inline. doing anything to the ve table really wont help, besides part throttle transitions. scale the maf signal

Quote Originally Posted by djt81185
    Well I got it all to work except one problem.

If i dont disable the maf/map correlation check (p0068) I go into limp mode...If I disable it I lose cruise control.

Could I change the IFR table to that of 50lbers then adjust the maf and ve tables by the percentage the ifr is off from actual? Having this IFR table max ou is really screwing thigns up for me.

Also I want to try SD tning but a lot of the stuff seems to kinda contradict

SO i want to:
    Set maf fail to 0 and disable the light
    set pe to 13:0 across the board
    copy high octane to low octane

Then do what with mywideband?

Also does this work with a maxed out IFR table?

Dan
    Dan,
    I've just been setting the P0068 enable RPM to 9,999 to "disable" it and nothing else
    Works for me
    Wop

Quote Originally Posted by WopOnTour
    Dan,
    I've just been setting the P0068 enable RPM to 9,999 to "disable" it and nothing else
    Works for me
    Wop

doing that is what makes cruise not work. if cant run the check so it doesnt know if the etc is working or not

Quote Originally Posted by djt81185
    doing that is what makes cruise not work. if cant run the check so it doesnt know if the etc is working or not
    Hmm
    What OS# are you working on??
    WOT

Potential Tuner
    does anyone have a file that they can upload? i want to run #60's soon

Quote Originally Posted by WopOnTour
    Hmm
    What OS# are you working on??
    WOT
    Mine's like that as well Wop...

I've just worked the VE Table on my new tunes, and 2 cars are now limp mode free... one was having an issue with it with the stock tune, but it was bad frequent, so far so good on both.
    2005 Stage 2 Saturn Ion Redline
    260whp, 225wtq 14.0 @ 13.7 (2nd time dragging)

RedlineForums.com Moderator and Eager Tuning Noob.
    Chicago, IL