Thread: ls1 SD 3 BAR ONLY STARTS WITH MAP UNPLUGED*

Tuner in Training

ls1 SD 3 BAR ONLY STARTS WITH MAP UNPLUGED*

Can some take a look at my tune and see what Im doing wrong this is a new Dayton 3 bar map sensor wired correctly but it is gen 1 style map sensor so I could relocate it . Its a huronspeed9 kit 7875 80# injectors single 450 pump stage 2 sloppy cam 4l80e 3600 yank ST did all the basic stuff Thanks a head guys Im still learning . The car will only start and run with the map unplugged. Key on map kpa are at 105 with map plugged in .**
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have never heard of a Dayton or Daytona MAP sensor so I'm not sure if that information is correct.

If the key on engine off KPA readings are pegged at 105kpa, the data is likely wrong still. Plus you're probably still logging the 1 bar MAP channel and not the 3 bar MAP channel, so you don't really know the actual number you are getting if it's stuck at 105.

The VE table is likely too rich as well with how big those injectors are, I'm sure you'll see that with your wideband once it's running. Also the open loop EQ ratio will need some work so it commands 1.00 above 140 degrees. I'd just find a copy a stock 2002 Silverado open loop eq ratio table over, those are good starting points.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Ok I’ll do that it’s a Daytona sensor I purchased from the tuning school they youse GM Map sensors . Thank you .