Thread: LS swapped, no timing at idle, no desired RPM

Advanced Tuner

LS swapped, no timing at idle, no desired RPM

I'm working on a LS1 swapped Cutlass that another shop built. It's stock except for a Sniper intake, 102 TB and headers and an aftermarket wiring harness. It has a 4l60E trans.

I have went through and fixed a bunch off stuff that was horribly wrong but am having a couple issues that I have no idea what is causing it.

First off I know I need to work on the IAC effected area and RAF. It wants very little air to run.

My issues are this. After it starts(which it starts fine)the timing goes to 0, RPM's drop and will sometimes die. Timing will then go to 6 degrees and stays there.
    Also the desired RPM is 0. After I put it in gear, timing comes up, desired RPM goes to commanded.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this. I don't know if it's a tune issue or wiring issue and the PCM isn't seeing something that it needs. I attached a tune and log.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    I've seen this happen with swaps, try changing the PRNDL equipped setting in the System.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Advanced Tuner
    I will give that a try. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Man that took care of it. Thank you so much. I would have never figured that one out.