Thread: 21st bday....what did you guys do?

Advanced Tuner

21st bday....what did you guys do?

Ok I hit the big 21 today. Bout damn time too! Got lots of partying planned this weekend. What kind of crazy crap happened on ya'lls 21st? I know some of you are crazy mofos, so lets hear some stories!

Also, I am thinking of getting the truck something. It just got a fresh set of Yokohama all terrains (285's but they = 33"!) but I want to add something to the engine. I think I still have all my mods in my sig, would a ported TB help any? I am thinking something not too large. Maybe a new tranny cooler for the stall and new tranny?

Chris
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L, stock.

I'm usually a very quiet, private kinda guy, but when my buddies heard that it was my 21st back in the day, they drug me out (about 12 of them) to a bar in Colorado Springs (where I went to school). Unfortunately for me, tequila was the 2 for 1 special that night

14 shots in two hours later, I puked, took two more shots, realized I wouldn't make it to 21, and called it a night. I vaguely remember flopping around like a fish on my bed...

As for a new mod, I'd say go for the tranny cooler...in the long run, it should save you some trouble.
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

Senior Tuner

Back then there was nothing I hadn't already drank, literally. No one could out drink me, so because of that most of my days from back then are a blurr. Once it was legal for me to drink I started loosing the interest to drink. I really can't answer that question.

Yes, get a B&M unit ... they are the best.

My 21st I got alcahol poisoning and spent the night calling for ralph......

as for the mod, I'd go a perma cool tranny cooler with a fan.

Just go out with the guys and have a few beers, Its much more fun the next day when you can remember it!
    Tequila can lead to nothing good! Trust me
    2000 Impala 3.8
    4T65Ehd 3.29
    VCM ID:7DS739259ui
    VCM OS ID:9387047

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah I found the tequila thing out Thursday night. The beer was much easier on me last night!
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L, stock.