Thread: Looking for VF Holden GTS Tune - OEM

Looking for VF Holden GTS Tune - OEM

as the title says, i am in the states and have no access to these cars. i do quite a few chevy ss's with LSA blowers, even a few with full swaps to LSA... for some purposes of "studying" the tune, especially the MAF curve, i would really appreciate a base file from this vehicle. SO any Holden Commodore VF HSV GTS with the LSA, prefer stock tune, but i will take anything. you can email it to me directly, it would be much appreciated. thank you for any help (and please no comments about "just use a ZL1 or a V, i NEED the GTS- thanks! )

John
    email [email protected]

Senior Tuner
    i have a stock 2014 VF GTS file ill email it to u

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    i have a stock 2014 VF GTS file ill email it to u
    thank you so much! and such a fast reply

also if anyone has any A6 GTS tunes that would be even more epic for me! thanks guys!

john

Senior Tuner
    looks like i have an auto file as well its modified tho but ill send it thru

i have a stock 2014 VF GTS file ill email it to u?
    Im doing a 6.2 and m6 swap in a g8 and need a manual tune for this. With the new hp tuners web page the repository isn?t available. Would you be willing to email me this file? Is it the stock manual transmission file? [email protected]
    Last edited by Catastrophicracing; 05-19-2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Misspelling