Thread: Ltft reading Zeros

Potential Tuner

Ltft reading Zeros

hello

I'm newbie to hptuneres
    trying to check my Ve ltft on the scanner but it just reading zeros when i choose the average i attach the scanning file and the tune can anyone help me whith that
    its lq engine with rough cam shaft i bought the car with it and the previous owner dont no anything about the einge its swap engine to Malibu 1980 dbw

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vette89; 12-01-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Long term fuel trims are disabled in the tune, so they are never going to report anything. Enable them if you want to tune with them.

Or just use a wideband that is more accurate.

Also the tune is setup for open loop only, so you need to change that back to run in closed loop to be able to use your fuel trims. Change your open loop EQ ratio as well, you need to be command 1.00 aka your stoich ratio once the engine is at operating temp, having it way over or in your case way below stoich is going to mess your tuning up.

You'll need the MAP to work in the logs too, it's stuck at 10kpa for whatever reason. Maybe remove the channel and re-add it to see if it works again.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 12-01-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Your STFT and LTFT are tuned off in the tune so your 02's won't do anything. This is usually done to tune with a wideband then you turn them back on when you get the ve and maf dialed with the wideband.