Thread: wot shifts 6r80 15+ mustang gt is there a tq reduction spark table anywhere???

wot shifts 6r80 15+ mustang gt is there a tq reduction spark table anywhere???

so in wot shifting i see tq reduction, its spark tq reduction and will pull spark to negatives. i feel like there should be a spark table somewhere for shifts. something has to command a certain spark retard for shifting right? i have just disabled it by changing the spark only tq reduction for shifts to a 1 but then under normal conditions it clunks and acts strange but at wot it gives the effect i want. i just feel there's a spark table for shifts still not available possibly lol and hopefully
    any solutions to fix my issue are welcome
    also I've lost the sd portion inthis calibration and can not log estimated tq any longer after the newest update. here is a log w wot shift. also the wot spark fluctuates at least 1* even w all modifiers zeroed out, why???

17-11-04 09-07-00.hpl
    GOD HELP US ALL....

It uses the Tq. Reduction Upshift/Downshift tables, if you want to reduce the amount of spark being pulled on the gear change raise those tables, although that will in effect slow down your shift speed...

Tuner in Training
    You need to find a balance between shift pressure and torque reduction at WOT to get a quick and crisp shift. Like yonson said, increase the torque reduction upshift/downshift tables to allow more power (pull less spark) on the shift. Try targeting 350 ft/lbs and bump up the pressure up by 20psi in WOT areas to start.
    Last edited by NickSezz; 11-06-2017 at 07:09 PM.