Thread: Enhancements

Tuner in Training

Enhancements

Where do I get the enhancements and how do I add them to my editor?

Click the OS tab, if your computer allows for them they will be there. Be it the speed density OS, 2 bar speed density, 3 bar or the MAF enhanced OS.

Click edit > view > advanced if you can't see them.

Be very very careful if you apply one of these changes, you better know exactly what you are doing and it should apply directly to what you are doing. If you have no real need to upgrade, then don't. Like running a turbo/supercharger would need a 2/3 bar upgrade but just doing a regular NA build with a camshaft/heads/headers does not "have" to be upgraded.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Nothing there. Will be Pro Charged this winter. What does my computer need to run them?

Post your tune.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

You aren't in advanced view, do like I listed in my first post. You overlooked it perhaps.

Tuner in Training
    I have seen several people post about disabling rear o2 sensors instead of just disabling codes. I cant find where to do that.

Remove them and disable the DTC's that are tied to those sensors. Likely 8-10 codes there, disable the cat codes themselves, P0420 and P0430 if applicable.

Then disable cat over temp (COT) in the tune file.

There is no on/off disable for sensors like this, it just doesn't work like that.

Tuner in Training
    Oh ok cool. Already did all of that. Thanks. I thought there was an actual 02 disable function.