Thread: Rich WOT issues

Last edited by POWERZONE; 10-23-2017 at 10:40 PM. Reason: waste of time
    POWERZONE- AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND TUNING SOLUTIONS
    STREET TUNING/DYNO TUNING/TRACK TUNING/REMOTE TUNING/EMAIL TUNING
    [email protected]

You aren't running too much fuel pressure are you?

I'd even disable your engine over temp enrichment to make sure that is not doing anything.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

To the certified advanced tuner I have to say to my brother, I can't make sense of your maf calibration, sir..

And that is important because 4krpm is the cutoff for your ve. And speaking of which let's have us a little dialect about your ve, tuner..

Your commanded pe reaches as low as 12.4. Your complaint is about afr as high at 11.8. To be completely honest you should be happy to have such accuracy for an area of your ve table not dialed in by logging ltft data. I mean ve doesn't just keep growing and growing to infinity. There is a point where efficiency begins to taper off and drop. And there is something else about your ve table..

They almost look alike in 3d view don't they? But the cranking ve table has different breakpoinst than the main ve table and only gets up to 1200rpm. So then if you look at these two tables next to each other you can plainly see as much as 30% differences in the same cells that the ecu is going to struggle to resolve each and every time you start the car and it transitions from cranking to running. I know that has nothing to do with your complaint but it definitely requires a tuner's attention
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 10-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Now I see why some don't post here anymore.
    Last edited by POWERZONE; 10-23-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    POWERZONE- AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND TUNING SOLUTIONS
    STREET TUNING/DYNO TUNING/TRACK TUNING/REMOTE TUNING/EMAIL TUNING
    [email protected]

Damn that's cold. Not even a thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by POWERZONE View Post
    I love it. Why would you delete your question for help and not the claim of Certified Advanced Tuner from your every post? I think that is the sticking point here. This forum is to help those who need it and that is exactly what you got. Now if you can push your pride off to the side for a second maybe you can see how rude you are to make such a wild claim on your every post on this forum and then demonstrate that you are lost on principals that are basic to a Certified Advanced Tuner.

...and you are welcome, anyways

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoWiz View Post
    Damn that's cold. Not even a thank you.
    While its funny "Certified Advanced Tuner" should be able to answer his own question and have a better MAF curve, you came off cocky and superior in answering his question. Im sure thats his issue.

Quote Originally Posted by podium View Post
    While its funny "Certified Advanced Tuner" should be able to answer his own question and have a better MAF curve, you came off cocky and superior in answering his question. Im sure thats his issue.
    I've been at it for a while, now. And I do not see that as funny. I see the very bitter reality that people like him destroy the good name of the people like me. But please, allow me to elaborate. When a person sets out to have that cold air intake or exhaust or power adder installed and tuned on their car and they are looking for a good experience, they usually will look for the certifications to know that they are going to be happy with the results before spending their money. People of skill stride for these certifications so we can put peace in our customers minds that we know what we are doing with their car. And then there are those who are just money hungry or for whatever reason reach a point in life where they claim skills they do not have. after so much of this you end up with a bunch of people who are now wary of even the certified guys.

I am not saying that everybody doesn't need help from time to time. I am only saying that a maf calibration and curve are not advanced level stuff. I am also saying that VE tables are not a thing of advanced certified stuff. But hey don't anybody here believe me, just take a look at what comes with the BEGINNER course from the tuning school:
    http://thetuningschool.com/product/g...-3-x-software/
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 10-24-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Either way, you come off as a know it all douche. I dont blame him for what he said

Am I the only one here that sees the irony in this person having the predator as his avatar?

Well I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth. But listen if you wanna up your game you should head on over to the tuning school's website and check out their beginners stuff. And please indulge me on the differences between your ve tables and the ramp that keeps increasing past 7krpm or how you are built that you could hold so close to the same ve value across 3,000rpm? I want to hear more on this subject, from such an advanced and certified tuner. Break it down for me.
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 10-25-2017 at 11:25 AM.

What are you doing with YOUR Friday morning there Powerzone?

I built this whole car here:
    http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...d.php?t=278842
    and here:
    https://www.superchargerforums.com/t...n-a-7-0l.3130/

Today I get to find out what this blown LS7 is worth.

What should be expected of any tuner trying to claim "certified advanced level"..