Thread: e38 ve tables

e38 ve tables

I'm pulling my hair out with this e38 tuning. I'm in over my head with this tune. If I fail the maf and make it speed density, I'm not sure which ve tables to use. all the tables under the main ve are zero'd out. Am I missing something? I need a crash course on these e38's before I attempt to tune another one.

Potential Tuner
    I am not a regular poster here but I recently tuned one of these E38s for turbos. You populate "Normal IMRC Open" table. Mostly you will be told to do all 3 but on mine (G8 GT) it only uses that one. I have DOD turned off.
    Last edited by HellEssX; 10-18-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HellEssX View Post
    I am not a regular poster here but I recently tuned one of these E38s for turbos. You populate "Normal IMRC Open" table. Mostly you will be told to do all 3 but on mine (G8 GT) it only uses that one. I have DOD turned off.
    This is correct, apply changes to all tables to stop the hair pulling. If you have the base tune re-populate the tables or get a hold of a stock tune and re-populate the tables, based on what mods you have, if any, it would be safer to fatten it up initially.