Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injector data & .hpt file thread

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
    Bill, I know this is an old thread but I just want to clarify something. On your file attached, the values entered for Rail Temp> Slope Modifier are reversed compared to the values from the Injector Data Sheet. I don't know if it was an error on your part or ID has updated their sheet since you used those values. See attached file

Attachment 115646
    Again, i know this is an old thread, but i am wondering the same thing as lady L since i am currently sitting here scratching my head. What was entered on the tune with the multiplier makes more sense than whats on the data sheet. Can anyone confirm?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Again, i know this is an old thread, but i am wondering the same thing as lady L since i am currently sitting here scratching my head. What was entered on the tune with the multiplier makes more sense than whats on the data sheet. Can anyone confirm?
    I followed the one from the ID Data sheet and have been using it (DD and drag use) since the day I replied to this post and didn't notice any ill effect. If we check our logs for the STFT, during colder days, the average STFT value should have positive and negatives for hot days. Take it for what its worth.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
    I followed the one from the ID Data sheet and have been using it (DD and drag use) since the day I replied to this post and didn't notice any ill effect. If we check our logs for the STFT, during colder days, the average STFT value should have positive and negatives for hot days. Take it for what its worth.
    Thats good then. I have the 1050XDS injectors and not the 1050X. I am going to try the 1050X data because on some of the values you have to change doesnt let me change it to the value it asks for in the XDS sheet. Thanks