Thread: Please Look at My Tune Need Help

Potential Tuner

Please Look at My Tune Need Help

I'm not too sure what happened to my previous post. Sorry if this is a double post. Car is a 05 Cts-v with a BTR stage 3 cam, kooks lt headers, and borla cat back. I've been having issues with the car stalling out or almost stalling out when I leave it in gear for a while and then when I push the clutch in it dies or almost dies. Paid a tuner here locally to tune it and had issues with it stalling at idle when warming the car up. I ended up getting hptuners and started to mess around with the tune myself, although I'm not too sure if I'm doing things correctly.

I did band aid the stalling issue by adding in throttle cracker but I'm not too sure if this is the correct way to solve the issue that I'm having. Could someone please look at my tune and logs and tell me what they think? I have included a log with a stall with the throttle cracker off, a log with the throttle cracker on, the map from the tuner, and the map that I have running the car now. Thanks guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Nobody willing to help out here?

Potential Tuner
    Bumping this up for any tips on what to try one last time. People aren't too friendly around here it seems if you're a noob

Tuner
    pm'd you