Thread: VE Help

Tuner in Training

VE Help

I think I may be going about this wrong take a look at my tunes and see what my table looks like. The log file is a log of tune 4 which I used to create the tune 5 table. My table is turning in to a steep mountain and not having done this before and looking around here I'm thinking Im doing something wrong. Thanks in advancetune 4.hpttune 4 log.hpltune 5.hpt

are you using a wide band for AFR error?

You truck uses the secondary VE table in speed density, are you making changes to that?

They do no seem to match at all when I compared them.

If you do not plan to use the MAF in the future you could upgrade to a 1 BAR SD OS to make it only have one VE table. But if you do plan to keep the MAF no need to upgrade.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Yes it's afr error

I haven't been doing anything with the secondary table I will paste that in so they match. But as far as the shape of the primary table do you guys think I'm headed in the right direction? And I do pla on using the maf again it's just a stock 99 6.0 just trying to get a hang of things before I throw a cam in it hopefully this winter.

Tuner in Training
    Well I just copied my primary over to secondary ve and logged it again now things changed on me like crazy I don't know if it was that or the temperature that dropped about 10 degrees.