Thread: injector dynamics settings in 411 pcm

injector dynamics settings in 411 pcm

Ok I have a 411 PCM with 3 bar SD OS. Injector limit is 254 lb hr. I have read numerous threads about scaling the injectors and airflow tables based off of what percentage the injectors are scaled by but I recently bought a set of ID 1300 x injectors and have the data for them. In the data the injectors are already initially scaled by 100 percent in the data from ID. So question is when I input these numbers into the tune do I go ahead and scale the other tables by the same percentage or just input the numbers into the correct tables. Combo is a twin s366 370 with ls 6 intake and 243 heads for now. I am quite certain I will run into the issue of the 1.2 g/cyl limit for the spark table. I do not plan on running MAF so that 512 g limit should not apply. Thanks for the assistance.

Senior Tuner
    Those are 147.47 lb/hr @ 4 bar. Injector scaling is done when your injector size is bigger than the physical limit you can enter into that OS calibration. You are well below that limit. Just enter the data they provide and there is no need to scale anything else in the tune based on the injectors you are using. Now if you want to scale the tune because of airflow limitations that is a whole different subject.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was having a blonde moment obviously and was more concerned with the 1300cc's. Thanks again.