Thread: Hptuners mentoring/tutoring..

Hptuners mentoring/tutoring..

Maybe a silly question but does anybody do any sort of tuner mentoring/tutoring through remote/mail order tuning or even in person for relatively cheap? I'm pretty knowledgeable about engine's,tuning etc..ive built so many different types of engines I don't know where to begin,i can tune a carbed engine with the best of em,but I'm relatively new to EFI tuning..aside from tuning a few Harleys and helping tune an ms3 pro equipped turbo 1st gen Neon I don't have much efi tuning experience and seem to be struggling when it comes to hptuners for some reason and not having any luck getting anyone to break stuff down to lemans terms..ive also looked into literature/classes etc but the classes are pretty pricey and I already know a lot of what they'll be teaching and the literature..im not sure which literature is informative enough for a noob such as myself and which is not so informative so yeah,any suggestions/recommendations? TIA

I'm in TN.... PM me

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

I feel ya. It's just a matter of figuring out the software and understanding how the sensors work and what not. It took me awhile to get a handle on it all. Reply to Ben. He will guide you right. Alot of other helpful people here too. Most of them walked me through it awhile ago.