Thread: P2098 after injector install

Advanced Tuner

P2098 after injector install

ID1050s were installed. It states post cat, bank 2. lean. I logged and the long and short term fuel trims seem right on. -1 to -2. I read about the code. It states anything from low fuel pressure, clogged cats, leaky injectors, and on and on. In your expertise would cause such? Before we put in the injectors I got a terrible exhaust noise. It turned out on the passenger side a bolt came out on the JBA mid pipe which has high flow cats on. We put a new bolt on and it is very quiet. The car runs great. But something is causing this diagnostic to go on after a couple of key cycles.
    2016 Hellcat Challenger, automatic, black on black with brass monkey wheels

10.13@ 140 DA 5000 feet
    2.75 pulley, tune, drag radials. 10 percent lower od crank pulley, 1050 ix. off road mid pipe. tune

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusG8 View Post
    ID1050s were installed. It states post cat, bank 2. lean. I logged and the long and short term fuel trims seem right on. -1 to -2. I read about the code. It states anything from low fuel pressure, clogged cats, leaky injectors, and on and on. In your expertise would cause such? Before we put in the injectors I got a terrible exhaust noise. It turned out on the passenger side a bolt came out on the JBA mid pipe which has high flow cats on. We put a new bolt on and it is very quiet. The car runs great. But something is causing this diagnostic to go on after a couple of key cycles.

10.13@ 140 DA 5000 feet
    2.75 pulley, tune, drag radials. 10 percent lower od crank pulley, 1050 ix. off road mid pipe. tune

Advanced Tuner
    We were able to turn this code off in the tune.

10.13@ 140 DA 5000 feet