Thread: newbie tuner, manual car with mods bucking, misfiring 1k to 3k rpm, runs ok 3k to 6k

Tuner in Training

newbie tuner, manual car with mods bucking, misfiring 1k to 3k rpm, runs ok 3k to 6k

I copied a tune from HPT repository of a Z06 car with almost identical mods but results were the same. I've been logging STFTs and copying them over to the VE tables and smoothing with some slight improvement. Do I need to look at spark also and how would I tell how much to add. Not making much progress. Tune and log is attached if anyone has time to look over.

806 heads were ported locally by a guy that is supposed to really good. Other mods include Z06 cam, LTs, no cats, rear O2 delete, LS6 intake. and rebored block.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Maybe you are super lean or super rich, do you have a wideband? Is this under WOT? If not, check under light load, STFT should be cycling positive/negative or the O2 sensor should be bouncing rich/lean.
    E67 - 2006 LE5 2.4 Turbo, 444 whp
    E78 - 2013 LUV 1.4T

Tuner in Training
    Using narrow band sensors and condition is at medium to wide open throttle. Will try looking at STFT's and O2 cycling under light load. I get what you're saying. Thanks