Potential Tuner

cant delete DTC - camero 2017 3.6

Hi Guys

i try to Delete some code from ECU by tune but it not work
    and i get CEL after 5 mi

i set P0430 to No Error reported
    and i get it all the time

i have more DTC i dont know how to delete P12E8 & P12F5

0x7E8: P0430 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) (Permanent)
    0x7EB: P12E8 (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    0x7EB: P12F5 (Pending, Current, Permanent)

someone can help me please?

thanks
    guys

Tuner in Training
    So what I have found is that when the ECU codes a DTC as "Permanent" it can not be cleared with a "clear error code" command. If you delete them they will just come right back even if the error condition is resolved. The only way I could get rid of them was to COMPLETELY disconnect the ECU for several minutes to clear the NVRAM.

As an example:
    My harness had the bank 2 intake and exhaust cam sensors backwards. I figured out the issue and swapped the pins at the ECU connector. Fired up the car and cleared the error codes. CEL came back on and threw the same "permanent" error code even though the root cause was resolved. I disconnected the ECU for about 10mins and after that the error code never came back. You may want to give that a try to see if it clears yours permanent code too.

Tuner in Training
    You can also go into the Engine Diag tab, then Exhaust and turn off the catalyst test and the post O2 test. This will keep the ecu from even looking at the rear O2 sensors. Did you ever get the codes to clear?