Ok guys, I have been using HP since it basically only did LS1 cars. Been using it on and off over the years as I did mods to my 99T/A. I've kept the software current as updates became available. Wanted to get back into tweaking my tune so I'm in the pprocess of trying to relearn ver 3.6.21 by reading the forums and watching the videos. My issue is I do not have a "USER DEFINED" Parameter anymore. It doesn't show under the last parameter which is Maths/Pressure that is present in forum responses or in the videos. Only time a saw a "USER DEFINED" parameter was when I added a Channel for my FAST Dual Wideband and selected Transform. I set up a user defined wideband by following the How-To_thread and a parameter of WB Air-Fuel Ratio 1. Is this what I should use in my graphs and charts when trying to make an AFR error. Not really clear as the examples use predfined devices.

Also, why isn't there a preselected wideband formula for FAST wide bands? I have had mine for years, no issues with it and find it as accurate as the dyno shops Wb when they connected theirs to my car?