Hi gents,

My friend/coworker picked up a 2014 camaro ss m6 car. It ran fine stock, so as car guys and mechanics by trade, we could not leave well enough alone..... Said car got a tick street heat stage 3 cam (233/248 113+5), 1 7/8" longtubes and a full catless exhaust, and a rotofab CAI. Everything else is stock. Has a rumpety idle as expected (14.5 degrees of overlap if my math is correct) and seems to run decent on a stock tune (being gentle on it of course). Fueling was actually being pulled by close to 5% in most cases. It would buck slightly at low load low rpm, a given I am sure, but would like to get rid of it. Again, I was not getting on it at all. This was actually the easiest car I have worked on for performance parts. Not a huge build and should not be too terrible to tune.......but I have never touched a gen 4 ecm before, just realized I stepped into a new world, and would like to learn a little!

A couple questions before I proceed:
1) Even when stock the car always cold started "with a vengeance" or "bark off" like an old timer that we work with says when he would leave. Is that normal? What tables am I looking to adjust?
2) Using write calibration only, I turned off the rear o2 sensors and it seemed hard as heck to start and keep running after loading those changes. No DTCs thrown. After about 10 minutes of starting and babying the throttle it was fine and didn't do that anymore. I upped the base running airflow a bit, loaded the tune, and it did it again. No DTCs thrown. After about 10 minutes it was fine and started and idled great. Let it cool down and tried it cold and it was fine still. I am using 2.24.1172 still because I am not proficient with 3.4 or 3.6 yet. Is this a normal thing with these ecms/cars or is it my use of old hptuners?
3) The guy permanently mounted his wideband in the car. Is there a way to log wideband data thru the a/c port or turn on an egr switch (I know it is not equipped with an egr valve and not ideal for logging but it is not my car) and log thru one of those or similar on these cars? Every PID and pin I try says not supported.
4) Any useful reads on this ecm? I found a lot of old stuff but not much newer info.

Sorry for all the newb questions but the gen 3 section has a lot of useful info at my disposal. I am not a pro by any means but I do have some experience on gen 3 truck pcm tuning. Any help is greatly appreciated! I realize that sometimes an education costs money so if anyone is interested I can go that route as well. Just know I normally try to learn as I go and read, read, read, and read some more. I try not to ask for help usually but this time I am on a time crunch. At minimum, I would like to get the MAF tuning done and then learn how to do the VE stuff. I forgot to save the logs but here is the stock file if anyone wants to manipulate it. Thanks!!!

2014camarossm6.hpt