Thread: No O2 activity

No O2 activity

Where in the tune of a 6.0 truck can you alter the O2s working? I can't get any activity from them after doing my VE . Changed out O2s and checked continuity and everything is fine. Trying to do MAF and even turned back to VE with no change. I have to manually turn on LTFTs and closed loop to get to work in scanner but O2s stay between 430s and 470s on both banks. Any help is much appreciated

Still sounds wiring related. Nothing in the tune is going to cause them to stay at ~450mv.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thank you for your info. I am confused. They worked fine for the VE. I have tried a different ecm. Not sure what i have going on. I will look into it more today. Thanks again!

Check the heater power and gnd.
    Pin C(blk gnd) to D(pink 12v)
    Use a DVOM to check not a test light.
    Here is a link to a post on here #5.
    https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...332#post490332
    If this checks out ok, post your tune and a log file.

Advanced Tuner
    As said earlier, when they are operating, they will be either high (over 850mV or so) or low (under 100mV or so), but never never 'floating' around the middle. And they should always be switching h-lo-hi every second or so unless you are in OL/PE or perhaps at idle, depending on your luck, lol.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

I really appreciate everyone's help! I well try to work on it more on Monday