Thread: Can't activate DoD and wot shifts act weird

Advanced Tuner

Can't activate DoD and wot shifts act weird

Hi. I have two problems:

This 2010 L99 engine and transmission are from Camaro and now they lay in '67 Pontiac. I have trouble with transmission acting weird on first wot shifts. I'm not very familiar with automatic transmission tuning so the tune is made with repository's most "understandable" tunes but only to TUTD and Pattern B. I didn't mess with normal mode at all.

1. Gear change 1->2 happens exactly in 5500 rpm as is written in tune. Then gear change 2->3 is not happening even though the engine reaches rpm limit 6350. After the rpm goes down a little, the gear changes to #3 but right after that it changes back to #2! Actions after that all seem to go as planned but every time when WOT acceleration happens, this 1->2->3->2->3->4 repeats. This happens in both normal and in sport mode.

2. I can't get the DoD to activate. I see no DTC's related to that (if Knock system P0324 and O2 sensor heater P0050 are not related to this). I have tested different setups in manifold pressures and rpm limits but I can't get it on. I just need to feel it once and then I decide whether I try to tune that or give up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I got the original tune which was downloaded from the Camaro when this engine was still in the car. I compared that to the one that's in the ecu now and to my surprise they were not the same!

The engine and driveline are from Camaro and the OS is 12639270.
    The tune was done to OS 12635863 (Corvette Grand Sport).

I have already paid license for the Corvette tune. Should I pay more for getting the original tune to the pcm or is everything I need to copy from original visible with HPtuners?