Thread: tune issue

Tuner in Training

tune issue

i had to copy this tune manually and now it wont stay running not sure what i messed up. can someone please help me out. new ecm is the tune i tried. the other is the one that wouldnt write to the new ecm.
    Attached Files Attached Files

MAF dtc's are wrong for speed density, set them to fail on first error.

You do not need to set the MAF curve to 0.00 for every cell when running speed density and with the DTC's set wrong it's still trying to look at the MAF curve which is blank.

Otherwise if the injector settings are right for your setup, the cylinder volume is right then it should fire up and stay running.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i dont know if the injectors are right the tuner did it. they are fast 57 lb/hr. so turn off the dtc for the maf and it should run?

Tuner in Training
    i turned off all 3 maf dtc's

You are not turning them off, you are setting them to fail on first error. Do NOT set them to no error reported, that is incorrect.

If you are not running a MAF sensor, you are telling the computer that as soon as it fires up that the MAF is not there and to then use only the VE tables.

It "should" run, a data log would show other issues if there are any.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    should i turn on sensor performance?

Tuner in Training
    didnt change anything. still wont start only hits on 1 cylinder. swapped to another stock ecm and it will start

Start over with the tune, you know it runs on the other ecu with the tune that's on that ecu.... start systematically altering the tune you want until you run into your problem area.