Thread: KR not logging

Potential Tuner

KR not logging

Hey all,

I'm starting to tune my '13 Corvette again, after adding a DMX flex fuel sensor kit, and I'm not getting any KR data (not zeros, no counts, nothing). I've tried different sensor options from the drop downs, but none of the ones I've found work. The odd thing, is that older logs from 2-3 years ago (same car), are showing KR in the same table that isn't working now. I updated the HPT Suite yesterday, so it's on the latest version. Though the older logs are from an older version obviously. Was something switched in the newer revision that might cause this? Any ideas? Which parameter should I be logging? Am I just an idiot, and doing something wrong?

There are other parameters that aren't logging as well, though I haven't tried playing with them to try to get them working.

Thanks in advance
    Troy

The PID you are trying to log is in the main channels list right?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I came to say I figured it out. It was exactly that. It wasn't in the channels list on the left side. I assumed that it would just log whatever I added as a gauge or table, like the old version (or maybe it had that and it was in that list by default).

Thanks!

Now I have to figure out where some of the others are. Is there a full list somewhere?

Don't feel bad we have all done it before. Glad you got it figured out.
    2008 Corvette
    UPP Twin turbo T4 67mm BB billet wheel kit
    427 LME Billet Setup
    Fore Innovations Triple 465 L4 Setup
    FIC 2150 injectors
    RPM TH400/9 inch
    Pro Torque Bolt Together Converter
    MaxxECU Stand Alone