Thread: please help with tune ,i think its rich,view log

please help with tune ,i think its rich,view log

please help me,its wrecking my brain
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Camarovon; 06-13-2017 at 09:22 PM.

The wideband reading was stuck at 12.75 for me on that log, but the fuel trims do show it trimming fuel.

That VE needs some major attention though, it should still have a similar factory style slope to it and not have huge dips and hills like the current VE does.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

It's a 01 camaro 408 ,244/248 cam,tfs 245 heads ,fast 102/102

Advanced Tuner
    The MAF and VE will both need work, imho the MAF should be as smooth as you can make it. The shape is typically just like the standard one, it hardly changes, but bumps, dips, they will cause you an issue, even ones you can hardly see on MAF side.

VE is similar, but there even a messy VE works passably, unlike the MAF, lol. However your VE still needs major changes and should again be roughly a similar shape to a standard one, without those huge great peaks - look at a standard file for comparison.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.