Thread: Help with fueling

Potential Tuner

Help with fueling

My tuner is not able to look at this log and send me a revised tune right away. Would anyone be willing to take a quick look at it for me? The car drives great, so I'm really just wondering if the AFRs look good and if it's safe to drive around. I would appreciate any help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Part throttle seems okay, fuel trims show it could use more VVE and MAF corrections.

Moderate throttle seems lean still, it was commanding 12.0 but the wideband was still alot going leaner.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you very much for taking a look at the log. Do you think it's going too lean to safely drive around easy without much load on the engine? Even at 30-35% throttle, commanded is below the wideband, but is that enough to hurt it?

Potential Tuner
    Anyone?

Sure you could just drive it around fine just maybe not get on it very much.

There was only one log to go by and just by what was seen it looks lean up top compared to your commanded AFR. .90-.93 lambda is like 13.3-13.5 afr.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.