Thread: Boost Enrich not changing commanded EQ

Boost Enrich not changing commanded EQ

Since enabling boost enrichment I see trims shutting off at the kPa setpoint, but don't see the EQ changing. Motor just goes lean until PE is entered. Not sure what to see in the scanner but assume the PCM should use the richer of the boost table and the PE to determine EQ. I have both the Boost and PE EQs set the same for now. All is good once PE is entered....

No CL.hplSPARK+RPM_CL.hpt

PS: CL tuning is WIP
    2012 C6 Base, Kooks 1-7/8" LT, Catted, NPP
    Novi 1500SL, 10% OD IW, Big Blower Cam, Flip Drive, 2x Alky, ID1000
    Nitto NT05R 305x19, 255x18 on CCW T10s
    Self built and tuned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kod2UTqrVwM

Senior Tuner
    try the BE map enable at 105 kpa (or maby 102kpa since your baro is a little lower) and map hist at 1, and also make it different to the PE, i have my PE as n/a enrichment and use BE as a richer boost enrichment and mine works spot on, then u can define the two as ones map based and other is tps based enables

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    try the BE map enable at 105 kpa (or maby 102kpa since your baro is a little lower) and map hist at 1, and also make it different to the PE, i have my PE as n/a enrichment and use BE as a richer boost enrichment and mine works spot on, then u can define the two as ones map based and other is tps based enables
    I'll mess with it on the next sunny day, which will probably be in June.

Do you see your fuel system status go to "0L - Accel/Decell" during BE and do you see the commanded AFR drop as expected when in BE?
    Assume you're an E38, what OS?

Thanks
    2012 C6 Base, Kooks 1-7/8" LT, Catted, NPP
    Novi 1500SL, 10% OD IW, Big Blower Cam, Flip Drive, 2x Alky, ID1000
    Nitto NT05R 305x19, 255x18 on CCW T10s
    Self built and tuned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kod2UTqrVwM

Senior Tuner
    yea im E38 with 2bar OS im in constant OL at the moment, i get the EQratio change for each PE and then at boost for BE or quick throttle usually goes straight to BE and going thru the logs its bang on with the tps for PE and the map reading for BE for the changes, my settings are very close to yours just my PE enable tps is lower

It's my understanding that PE must also enable prior to BE enabling. I always set the BE enable MAP to the baro reading the car will be in when driven around. Anywhere between 95-100kpa for my area (1000' elevation).
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400