Thread: Question on Copying Injector Data - Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV Different

Question on Copying Injector Data - Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV Different

I've read that there are 5 various parameters that need to be modified in order to properly control the injectors. I am trying to copy over the injector data from a LC9 flex fuel Avalanche tune over to my E67 LS2 CTS-V OS, since I'm using a T56 behind the LC9 5.3L and I'm using the LC9 flex fuel injectors. Everything is pretty cut and dry, but the tables for Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV are not the same between the two. The kPA columns are different. All the other tables are the same.

Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC (or Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV on the '07+ Gen4 vehicles)
    Flow Rate vs. KPA (or Flow Rate vs. Press on the '07+ Gen4 vehicles)
    Short Pulse Limit
    Short Pulse Adder
    Min Injector Pulse

This is what the LC9 5.3L table looks like:
    LC9 5.3L Injector Table.jpg

This is what the CTS-V LS2 table looks like:
    CTS-V LS2 Injector Table.jpg
    77 C10 - 416 6L90e Swap

So I've transferred everything over besides "Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV", still not sure what to do about that table.
    77 C10 - 416 6L90e Swap

Clear the table, copy over the columns of data which match (i.e 128. 208, 288 etc.) and interpolate across the gaps....will be close enough

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]