Thread: Help with a CTSv

Help with a CTSv

So it's a 2011 A6 with an airraid, upper pulley running 13lbs, home made flex fuel kit, and FIC 1000 injectors. So the car has a very weird issue where it stalls when you go WOT from a dead stop. It happened all of a sudden and I thought it was tip in management or torq management so I maxed it all out and turned off everything else. It didn't help. If I bring the RPMs up from 650 to 900, the car is perfectly fine to launch. Anything less than 900 and it will stall. The rest of the time the car is fine. No issues down shifting or rolling into the throttle or any roll race situations. It only happens from a completely dead stop. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the tune and a log of it stalling out. The situation slightly improved after raising the neutral cutoff RPM from 4000 to 6000, it allowed the TB to open to 60% from 40% but it still stalled out.

E85 7.0.hpt
    Eric stallout.hpl
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.

Tuning Addict
    Get another log with o2s and wide band data. It's not adding fuel with pedal movement from the looks of it.

I will when I have the car again but why would it be cutting fuel now? The car was fully tuned on E85 and 93 then started acting up about a month later. Just curious if the homemade flex fuel setup might be limiting the fuel.
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.