Thread: Tuning in SD Mode Cobalt SS

Tuner

Tuning in SD Mode Cobalt SS

I've read some tutorials on mostly 3800 V6s since there isn't really any info on the 2.0l Supercharged yet. I read how you unhook the MAF to force the car to use the VE tables to tune the LTFT. I also read that if you have a 5 wire MAF it means the IAT1 sensor is built into the MAF. How can I find out which it the one I need to wire over teperarily to make the IAT1 work. Or should I just Scale the MAF down?

Tuner
    hey bro... you can also set the MAF fail frequency to 0 so that you can leave the MAF plugged in and what not... i did it on my colorado yesterday and the truck has been running fine in SD mode for about 3 hours of drive time with the MAF still plugged in so i can use the IAT sensor
    2005 Chevy Colorado
    4/4 drop
    1.25" thick front and 1" thick rear sway bars
    Nitrous Express wet kit
    billet servo
    JL12W7 in custom ported box w/ Phoenix Gold 1200.1

Tuner
    Ok thanks. Can anyone tell me how to make a histogram that has both LTFT and STFT combined? I wanna put a filter in there too that doesn't record over 80%TPS and whatever cells don't need to be recorded.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSS/SC
    Ok thanks. Can anyone tell me how to make a histogram that has both LTFT and STFT combined? I wanna put a filter in there too that doesn't record over 80%TPS and whatever cells don't need to be recorded.

check out this helpful guide

http://www.hptuners.com/help/demos/C...stom%20PID.swf