Thread: P0315 code

Tuner in Training

P0315 code

I've searched and read on what to do but I can't get the dang thing to run long enough for me to hit the crank learn button in hopes that it'll keep it running to do the test. This is in a swapped vehicle by the way. Has 2008 6.0/A4 combo. Could it being a swap and not reading the e-brake engaged have something to do with it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated
    1999 Camaro SS #1601

1998 Z28 M6 cam/heads/bolt ons/9"

Tune file and logs?

Is VATS disabled?

Is the motor completely stock and using factory sensors still like the MAP, MAF and o2 sensors?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    It came to me with vats already offand no maf. I failed the maf and put it in open loop to begin tuning. When it started and cut off immediately I checked to see if vats was off and it was. Then pulled codes and found this one. As many swaps as I've done this is the first one I've ran into with P0315 so I searched and read up on what to do. Tried it a few times but it won't take. Was wondering if the e-brake part of the step is what may be catching me since it's not goin to read that it's actually engaged?

Motor is cammed and I have not logged anything
    1999 Camaro SS #1601

1998 Z28 M6 cam/heads/bolt ons/9"