Thread: 2006 e67 on 2 bar? First time tuning boost

Advanced Tuner

2006 e67 on 2 bar? First time tuning boost

Hi guys,

My current vehicle 2006 CTSV now has a centrifugal supercharger. This setup previously was on another 2006 ctsv, and as a result got the tune for the blower. For all intensive purposes im calling it a base tune. Setups were very similar.

Can i do 6-7psi thru the MAF? Looks like this was done before. Are there any EASY ways to switch to 2 bar if i go SD route? Do i just slap in a upgraded sensor and change the axis in the VVE table? Does this change the O/S or patch it? Trying to avoid custom O/S or exotic solutions. Let me know if this base tune is on the right track and what needs to be done to goto 2 bar (2006 e67).

Also attached a datalogged run when i was OL tuning the MAF. Wideband is done thru AC pressure sensor. Honestly haven't gone much past 50% throttle yet or higher than 4300RPM.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you can get OEM LSA map sensor and tune away
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    So your saying all that's required is pop in that map and adjust the axis inside the VVE and im good to go? If i save the VVE table with new axis does this patch or modify the OS in any way?

Senior Tuner
    the VVE should already have a 3 bar option