Thread: issues with anticipation logic

Tuner

issues with anticipation logic

I am attempting to tune a turbo car. I start out in open loop all anticipation logic and filters are disabled. it runs good. The moment I turn it all back on I am anywhere between 10-20% off. the o2 sensors are two days old I installed them on Friday. the tune that was originally on the car was for the same everything the only added was imrc plugs and a 3.5 inch intake pipe.i enclosed the tune file, the maf transfer looks good. I don't understand why the moment I turn on anticipation logic it goes south. Can I get some suggestions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have a log? And be more specific about the mods.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner
    I cant look at the tune right now but did you turn the IMRC switch back on and if so did you fill the tables for load with failed maf for the imrc open and closed there should be a table for both.

Tuner
    the modifications
    76/65 turbo .96ar
    80lb/hr injectors
    hpx pmas
    imrc plugs
    return fuel system
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Imrc stuff has been disabled and turned off. I copied open values over to the closed table

Advanced Tuner
    I thought you were putting it back on my sorry....if your maf is spot on have you tried redoing the load with failed maf table? When anticipation is on it looks at this

Tuner
    The lwfm is set to stock values with the exception of where it goes higher than stock value. I will set it to what I am getting but its an odd big jump I.e. @11.7 tps its set for .65 but I am seeing .20 in the logs.