Thread: Strange idle problem

Tuner in Training

Strange idle problem

I have an 07 c6 427 stroked motor in it. It has been back on the road for 7-8 months now. I have messed with the tune here and there to get it decent till I get the rest of my parts and then have it dyno tuned.

The idle is set at 1100 it idles most of the time around 1150. I know it is high but it works for me at this moment.
    Yesterday I wanted to turn off my rear o2's so I had the old version so I moved up to 3.2.89(dont think this makes any difference but I want to put everything out there)
    I downloaded the tune In the car already. Changed the 02 codes to no report

p0036
    p0054
    p0056
    p0060
    p0141
    p0161

Ever since that whenever the car comes to a complete stop the idle falls to about 800 and bounces around 700-900. If I hit the throttle a few times the idle comes back up to 1100 and runs like it use to.

I put the old tune back in the car from the save filed. Still the same problem. I dont know what the hell happened. I dont know if its a coincidence that something else went bad at the same time.

I have included a log file and my current tune. If I need to log anything else please let me know. If you have any thoughts on what is wrong here let me know because I'm fresh out of ideas
    2017.hpt
    idle.hpl

P0137-0141 and P0157-0161 need to be disabled too if you removed the rear o2's or want to fully stop all codes.

Post 02 test and cat test under engine diag need to be disabled as well, then COT under Fuel > COT/Lean Cruise needs to be disabled.

Is the rest of this stuff stock?

Like injectors, intake manifold?

It still looks like the MAF curve and VVE are stock and that isn't going to fly with a much bigger 427 motor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    The rest of it is stock for now injectors and manifold tb. As soon as the fast gets back from being ported I have that injectors and TB ready to go in then its off for a real tune.

Thank you on the rear o2 codes i will fix them now