Thread: Horrible Idle Surge after VATS disable

Tuner in Training

Horrible Idle Surge after VATS disable

I had an issue where the car would start and shut off. Funny this is that I drove it home after it shutdown the first time so I didn't figure it was VATS bc I also stopped on the way home to get gas. Drove it home no problem. Started it the next day and it wont stay running longer than 20 seconds, sometimes only 5 seconds. So I began troubleshooting, installed a new fuel pumped, checked BAP, checked all fuses, Ohm'd crankshaft sensor, and went through the harness. Turns out it was VATS! It hadn't been shut off like my tuner said. So I turned VATS off and did a "Write Entire" I didn't change anything else I don't think, unless I some how managed to fat finger something. I don't get any DTC's and when I try to log the issue it stops right before the surge as if its losing power. Would someone mind looking at the tune and scan log? I'll also post a video of the idle. I have been searching a lot but mainly the surge issues are after a cam swap, which I didn't do, also the coolant temp sensor dropped to 0, I haven't checked the pigtail to the sensor yet but will be sure to tomorrow. Thank you so much for looking at this as i'm still learning all this stuff.
    Attached Files Attached Files