Thread: 2007 C6 a6 Efroce 1595 tuning help

Potential Tuner

2007 C6 a6 Efroce 1595 tuning help

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums but would like some help.
    Just finished up installing the Efroce 1595 kit with 3.5 pulley #60 injectors along with a KB BAP. & BTR lsa stage 2 cam. I did long tube LG headers with cats a few years ago when I did I bought Hp pro so I could do a mail order tune. That was a mistake !!! ended up taking the car and having a local guy fix the issues. He has sat me up a tune so I can drive it to his shop next week I would like to know more about how things work since all I have done in life is wrench on cars. I wanted to go with the 1594 kit just for the simple fact of the can-o-tune sct that would be with it but was told don't waste my extra money for it. Anyone have the same setup or close to this setup that may want to share a tune? I guess buying a chassis dyno will be next for me. As I said I'm no tuner I know enough to get me in trouble but I want too learn.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    D

Watching the scanner with all related channels to your setup is the best way to try and understand what is going on. Reading the forum and a book or two can go a long way in understand the basics.

It's going to be more of a struggle to learn on soemthing like this because it's not stock. Stock vehicles are by far the best way to get to know this stuff, there is no worry about performance because nothing can really go wrong.

If you have questions on certain topics or tables inside your computer, I am sure someone can help you on here. Post your tune file if something in it is something you want to know about.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Yea it's heading to the turner next week. I'm just more of a hands on type of person and like to learn this as I go along but there's a lot to learn and a very good way to screw up with what I'm doing. I guess I was just looking for a base line something I could go off of.

The E-Force uses its own MAP sensor and related settings. You will need to make sure that is correct before getting too far into tuning.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Potential Tuner
    That's why I would like something to go off of. As I said I'm no tuner. Actually your shop was recommend to me for a tune. There is a local person here close to me he tuned my 5.0 mustang and did well with it. He's more into fords but is branching out into LS tuning. I trust him with my car I just want it right. I will post up the tune once it's done and see what y'all think about it and any issues in having.

Tuner in Training
    Ha, Im sorta in the same boat. but I have a guy helping me via the internet. so far hes only sent me one tune the car didnt like. keeps getting better and better though. but my tune probably wont help you much. Im running the Eforce like you, but I built a completely new engine. stroked LS3 to 419 with a comp cams blower cam using 80# injectors and the smallest pulley you can get for the eforce. I really need an overdrive pulley on the crank too. getting ready to change over to a 2010 ECM though. this will allow getting away from scaling the injectors. let me know how yours turns out. mines still a work in progress. but it is driveable without fear of damaging anything.

Advanced Tuner
    I have my old eforce tunes but it really wouldn't help you. Just different injectors can be a problem, along with other differences in builds. Best to probably pay someone to tune it right, and then learn from there trying little tweaks yourself. That's how I started and now been doing my own tuning for some years.

Changing the ECM from a 2007 to a 2010 is really not nessecary. The 2007 E38 can work perfectly with a small build like that.
    2007 Corvette C6 Vert. A6
    LME LS402, Pat G custom cam, ATI 10% OD Damper
    Circle D triple disc 2600, 3.42 Diff
    YSI, 3.0 pulley, ID 1000's
    Alky Control Meth,
    ARH 1 7/8 headers,
    1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWT @ 6000