Thread: Can't get the idle right after adding the NW102 TB, please help! (tune file attached)

Tuner in Training

Can't get the idle right after adding the NW102 TB, please help! (tune file attached)

My car was idling before that, but when I installed a NW102 TB and changing the ETC Area Scalar to 7155 (calculated based on the new area), the car would idle OK (at about 900 rpm), but when I blip the throttle it would go down low too much and starts hunting, and sometimes it will die on me. my car is a manual so sometimes it will hunt and die during coasting or when down shifting at slow speeds. Can someone please take alook at my tune file and suggest me any fix??

Thanks...

last wesam - 12-11-2016.hpt

Post log also.

Tuner in Training
    Here you go. You'll notice how the rpm will start hunting up and down as soon as I start the car, and it dies when I tried to move it. Its so annoying that I need to rise the rpm 2000 rpm or more just to start moving the car!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there a reason you have it in open loop and no wideband reading?

Tuning Addict
    throttle follower and final min would be some more places to look, not to mention spark and adaptive idle...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Is there a reason you have it in open loop and no wideband reading?
    I have no idea about that. I'm using the GM LS controller kit which already have two O2 sensors and they are connected. If you mean an external/stand alone Wideband sensor, then no, I don't have it in this car.

please note that I have no idea about tuning in an engine with HP Tuners, I hardly can change values and write in the tune to the ECU!