Thread: Fitech intake, injectors, throttle body quality concern

Fitech intake, injectors, throttle body quality concern

Hi guy, does some here have more information about the quality of the parts in LS ultimate kit like those?

Price seem to low to be good quality products

thanks

http://fitechefi.com/products/ultima...ction-systems/

Tuning Addict
    Had a dual system on a cobra 430ci that the ecm crapped out on within a month of install that came from another shop in Fl... That one was spitting and sputtering super super rich, but still ran as long as you gave it some air... Got a guy talking to us right now - from a completely different shop - so it's not just the installer - that put one of these systems on his LS in a Jeep setup - doesn't run or do anything anymore - most likely same issue... I noticed when loading or changing the tunes on the cobra setup once it was running again that it may or may not require an entire reload as it would do really goofy stuff randomly and doing the full reload would fix it... Possibly glitch in that way it changes the tune - don't know?

Personally I would get a good OE setup for my controller... Every self tuning system I've ever used has had issues of one sort or another... You can even get a piggy back setup if an a/m controller is 100% necessary...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

My concern is about the intake quality, flow, welds, the quality of injectors a this price, it won't be good as Injector Dynamics, and could be from China