Thread: Why can't I lock my stall in TUTD mode?

Advanced Tuner

Why can't I lock my stall in TUTD mode?

Hi, I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't lock my stall while in TUTD mode if my delivered torque goes over 300 ft/lbs.

I tried hardcoding all non normal tables to lock at a low speed. It works as expected in sport mode, but not in TUTD. As soon as delivered goes past about 305 ft/lbs, it unlocks.

Could it be the apply ramp rows? I noticed there the last row stops at 310 ft/lbs. Any help is appreciated.

lock.hplg8-playing-mpg.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Tried upping the torque rows in the apply ramp with no luck. This is puzzling.

Advanced Tuner
    I think the problem is that the TUTD tcc tables for wot are missing and it is going into wot mode at 300 ft lbs

Tuning Addict
    You tried raising your tap up / tap down release speed? It's setup to disengage at 100% throttle - I assume your doing this for tuning?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    You tried raising your tap up / tap down release speed? It's setup to disengage at 100% throttle - I assume your doing this for tuning?
    I was just sanity testing to see if any settings worked. 2nd was engage at 19 mph and release at 12 mph or less no matter throttle, so as soon as I hit 19 mph it does indeed lock, but I hit 300 ft/lbs and bam unlocked. It goes into WOT mode and that table is not in the editor. 2009+ pcms got rid of the WOT settings and just reference the one table. I don't think there is anything I can do, which is a bummer because I love TUTD for roll ons.