Thread: Introduce myself

Tuner in Training

Introduce myself

im new i have an 05 gto a4 pro charger i have logged some time driving i have no kr numbers not even 00 s can someone help am i doing something wrong its on the list in my chart

Post tune and logs if you have questions on it.

List of mods/parts used goes a long way too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i will post my tune when i get home today thanks

Tuner in Training

No kr numbers

i am posting my tune it doesnt show any kr numbers
    2006 gto ls2 procharger 3" pulley jba headers 3"exhaust xpipe fast 102 a4 2500 converter
    i would appreciate any input im new to computer tuning i have been tuning the old school stuff for 30 years so i have a good idea what everything does
    thanks Eric
    Attached Files Attached Files

I see no knock because you aren't logging knock retard, you only have burst knock which you can have in there but don't really need it. Add injectors data to the logs, that's a must.

What size injectors is that running? The tune files shows fairly small injectors that may reach their limits really quick.

Why aren't you running a 2 BAR map sensor? Can't log boost or tune the VE for boost without one.

The MAF and VE tables look totally stock still, those need lots of tuning from the looks of it. Fuel trims are all over the place, mainly trying to yank fuel of of this thing.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i bought the car this way i am just learning more about tuning it the part number on my map sensor says its a 2 bar but it doesnt have a 2bar tune im learning more about changing things it runs good but i dont wanna hurt it i pulled out some torque management last night it makes enough power its really hard to drive im gonna have to put some retard back in it im studying the hp tuners soft ware i have watched all the videos 3 times and some of the advanced ones i will watch them over again untill i feel comfortable writing my tune or making more changes . it has bosh blue 028015612 with a kenne belle boostapump
    i really appreciate your input
    i will post my changes tonight
    Eric
    2006 gto 6.0 4l65e

Yeah you'll want to change the tune to show that a 2 bar map is installed, those current MAP settings are still for a 1 bar map.

39lb/hr injectors are pretty darn small for running boost, I'd upgrade to 50-60lb/hr depending on horsepower goals.

One reason to never buy a modded car, you end up just fixing someone elses mistakes.

Tuner in Training
    i knew i was gonna have to change some things i have to install my wideband and boost gauge this weekend. that log says my boost is 15 lbs is that correct its a p1sc procharger it does have a 3" pulley on it i thought it would only make 7.5 lbs

Barometric pressure isn't boost psi. If you look at the whole log it shows 14-15psi the whole time.

To read boost pressure you have to be logging a specific boost channel or a 2/3 bar MAP sensor channel. You only have a 1 bar map sensor channel in that log.

To calculate boost you'd take anything over 100kpa and plug it into the converter chart in the TOOLS, so like 160kpa is 8.7psi.

Tuner in Training
    i didnt think i was reading it right thanks